Official Competition Rules for the 2017 Willms & Shier Environmental Law Moot.
Official Problem for the 2017 Willms & Shier Environmental Law Moot.
Clarification Questions and Answers
Q: We assume that counsel for the Appellants will be representing both Thorco and Mr. Thordarson. Would that be correct?
A: Counsel for the Appellants are representing both Thorco and Mr. Thordarson.
- Deadline for submission of clarification requests: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Deadline to submit team registration, team roster (mooters and coaches) and payment of registration fee: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Last day to withdraw team: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Appellant's factum due: Monday, January 23, 2017
- Respondents factum due: Monday, February 6, 2017
- Oral argument: Saturday, March 4, 2017
Notwithstanding the above, the Moot Administrator may extend any of these dates except the factum due dates and the date for oral argument.